Dyana Valentine is one of our favorite Creative Freelancer Conference speakers; we bring her back every year! This year at CFC (June 21-22nd in Boston) she is going to be talking about Pitch Perfect—and I interviewed Dyana to get a preview.
Listen to find out more about Dyana, hear her “working pitch,” and learn:
- The difference between a tagline and a pitch
- How to craft your pitch and tagline based on the “defining features” of your ideal client
- Why pitches are constantly evolving, and how often Dyana updates hers
Plus, get a little preview of what CFC attendees can expect to learn in her session, Pitch Perfect. Find out:
- How your pitch will evolve in the session
- What will make Dyana feel like a million bucks
- How Dyana helps shy people
- What Dyana is looking forward to most at CFC this year
Check out the full list of speakers and sessions.
If you aren’t yet registered, sign up here and take advantage of the combo $100 discount: $50 early bird before Mar 30th + $50 Marketing Mentor discount with promo code “CMM12”